Monday

Traveling Freaks

Some people are crazy after traveling, they simply want to explore new places and be the first one to go there and get themselves clicked and tell other’s to go there for such traveling freaks it is a race against time when it comes to traveling and one such person is my cousin bro always traveling and recently he did visit me and made me go around here and there in such a hot weather, we were sweating profusely but the traveling freaks were very much charged up. He is the one person that I fight with, although there is a gap of 10 years between us but that don’t stop us. He used to live with us in Delhi and from them it all started and now also he doesn’t feel shy to disclose all my secrets and all my crushes in front of everyone and passing comments on me from what I am wearing to how I should behave and all and he also did one of the wierd things calling me Sonali Kapoor that made me blush.He knows that I don’t like traveling a lot so always makes it a point to take me out to such far places that I start feeling irritated. So this time over when he came I was damn sure he would do something like that and he did it , we started our day at 9 am and ended at 9 pm and at the end of the day everyone of us was exhausted. We went to lot of places from zoo which I don’t like now the same animals in the same old cages but this time we saw something different that made our day , ya actually we saw some humans involved in some animal like antics it was damn fun From there we went to Bhool Bhuliya , it was long time after I visited that place , there also did loads of fun going in without a guide getting lost in there with no lights and all and it was scary too but the fun was also there but after 15 minutes of wandering inside and not able to find a way out did send the chills down our spines as there was lot of suffocation also but luckily we found few people hooting on the other end so decided to go there and found our way out and everybody was relived .When we came out everybody was sweating and gasping for breath and so ended our this site seeing and then from there we went to have some food and headed back to home , it was a damn tiring day but at the end of the day the joy of traveling made for all of it .

No comments: