To,
The Most Important Person in My Life,
It's been months i have written anything . It took a lot of time to me to feel your love and convert it to words. It took me a lot of time to understand your love , trust you and believe in you. Phew !!! That describes an arranged marriage . Our was an arranged affair like many in the beginning i was not aware of what kind of person you were , how would you react to a particular situation , and most importantly would you love me in the future . In the beginning , I was not that much satisfied with you(Frankly speaking) .I thought you and i were not meant to be together as we were poles apart .I used to regret every minute of it when you used to do something that would not please me . I used to cry and lament my decision ;('
But as time passed ( Thanks to God's grace) ,you started understanding me and i started adoring you . I don't know when it happened but i started loving you like anything , you became my life . I still don't know why taking care of you , waiting for you to come from office and wishing to spend some more time with you became my everything . If this is love then i am madly in love with you. I can not think of a day having not spent with you , if that day will ever come that would me my last .
I know our lives have become more complex ever since our marriage . You sometimes feel frustrated when things don't go as planned but this is the real testing time of our relationship . God only wants to bring us closer in these adverse times and i am damn sure that our relationship will become even stronger after this .
It is just our beginning , i am sure god has planned something more beautiful for us in the future because when we get it we know it's value and respect it .
Love you forever my sweetheart .
Yours Chukanya :)

No comments:
Post a Comment